Christian CarliniHot SummerOil on canvas100 x 70 cm
Christian CarliniIncontrovertible JudgmentOil on canvas80 x 80 cm
Christian CarliniSorry For The DelayOil on canvas60 x 70 cm
Christian CarliniSuspensionOil on canvas90 x 60 cm
Christian CarliniTreasure IslandOil on canvas90 x 85 cm
Christian CarliniPrimordial FlavorOil on canvas55 x 80 cm
Christian Carlini was born in Rome in 1981. He began his career as an artist, studying Art History and painting at university, focusing on painting techniques and having a particular interest in Flemish styles. In the following years Carlini turned his attention to the context and compositional aspects of his paintings. After much experimentation and determination, Carlini has found a happy balance in his works. The combination of realism, surrealism and metaphysics has allowed him to create what he refers to as “a reflection of himself, the artist”, in his paintings.
For purchase enquiries and costs, or to arrange a viewing, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone the gallery directly on 020 7730 7656.
· personal exposure"Sweet Reality" - Frosinone 2002 - Italy
· Collective exposure "more real" - Roma 2005 - Italy
· Bari Art Expo - Bari 2012 - Italy
· Collective exposure "Master of Realism" - 809 Art gallery, Milan 2013 - Italy
· Biennial of Contemporary Art - Frosinone 2013 - Italy
· personal exposure - Frosinone 2014 - Italy
· Art Fair Tokyo - Tokyo 2014 - japan Dallas Art Expo - Dallas 2014 - Texas
· Collective Contemporary Art - Castle of the Counts of Ceccano 2015 - Italy
· Realism collective exposure - Sperlonga 2015 - ItalyLibertad"
· Publication of the catalog "Arte y Libertad" produced by Art Libre - Art Gallery of Zaragoza (Spain)
· Biennial of Contemporary Visual Art - Frosinone 2016 - "Grand Prize Winner
Summer Show 20199 Jul - 6 Sep 2019We are back with our annual Summer Show, our first group exhibition since relocating. More information to follow and full artisr list tbc...
HyperrealismMuseu del Tabac, Andorra 21 Jun - 30 Sep 2018Hyperrealism is an art form that is of significant importance in our contemporary society today and one that continues to develop as technology advances.
Surrounded by images, signage, advertisements and mass-media in general, it has been said that the world in which we live, shapes and transforms our experience to the point that “reality” is recognised only when it is re-produced. The fine line between reality and our media- saturated culture is increasingly blurred.
Autumn Show20 Sep - 4 Nov 2017This September welcomes the annual Autumn Show, we invite you to take this opportunity and view the latest Hyper-realistic paintings by a selection of Plus One Gallery artists. New works...
Our December Winter PicksThe ultimate cozy artworks for your living room this winter November 28, 201810. At number 10 we chose a playful piece by Volker Kuhn, a fantastic stocking filler and a beautiful little keepsake for a loved one!...
Hiperrealisme | 21 Jun - 30 Sept | Museu del Tabac, AndorraJuly 3, 2018
Artist in Focus: Christian CarliniAugust 15, 2017‘Primordial Flavour’, 55 x 80 cm, Oil on canvas Christian Carlin began his artistic career studying art history and painting at University. Learning from the...