EXACTITUDE V: EXACTITUDE, HYPERREALIST ART TODAY
- Paul Beliveau, Heroes of Aviation (Les recontres LIII)
- Pedro Campos, Exactitude, Hyperrealist Art Today
- Pedro Campos, Jellybean Delight
- Simon Hennessey, Blond Hair, Blue Eyed Innocence
- Simon Hennessey, Petit
- Simon Hennessey, Battle of the Sexes
- Christian Marsh, Notre Dame, Paris
- Tom Martin, Chill for 2-3 minutes
- Tom Martin, Another Source
- Cynthia Poole, The Twix Mars Malteser Divide
- Francisco Rangel, Train
- Francisco Rangel, Bazar
- Cesar Santander, Passing the Harbor
- Ben Schonzeit, Ceci Cela
- James Van Patten, Study in blue and red and other colours
- James Van Patten, Orange on Blue
- James Van Patten, Dawn Fog
- Craig Wylie, Mask (self portrait)
- Craig Wylie, 'K'
'Exactitude, Hyperrealist Art Today', published by Plus One Publishing and Thames and Hudson, is an imaginative and original book which presents a selection of contemporary artists, most of whom are represented by Plus One Gallery, working in a figurative, hyperrealist style.
'Exactitude' was the first of five successful shows which have taken place at the gallery during the past six years. Celebrating one of the most discussed genres in art today, 'Exactitude, Hyperrealist Art Today' now accompanies these remarkable exhibitions.
Works range from still lifes and extreme close-ups to large scale cityscapes and landscape paintings, all the work celebrates the meticulous fashion of photorealism.
The books author is John Russell Taylor, with a forward by Clive Head and edited by gallery director Maggie Bollaert.
Accompanying the launch are new works by the artists of 'Exactitude, Hyperrealist Art Today'
The book will be published on April 20th and available for purchase on the night of April 21st.